Wednesday 9 July 2014

Accessoria







 







Just a few new accessory pieces I have picked up over the last week.

Shopbop is actually such an amazing website - I picked up the Marc by Marc Jacobs Q by Natasha bag from them and they were so super speedy with delivery! And I am so in love with the bag, been yearning for a new one for ages. 

I can also never go past Karen Walker. Inside the book is blank paged and not lined, simply waiting for all my professional stickman drawings of life.

I am obsessed with this Sass and Bide scarf. They have this harlequin print all over a lot of their new pieces in store this week which are so prettay that I may have purchased a few others... My S&B self control doesn't exist.

Plus who doesn't love flowers right? Super obvious plan to make it all look a bit prettier, but I think it works.

Book and sunglasses by Karen Walker, bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs, ring by Maniamania, scarf by Sass and Bide.

No comments:

Post a Comment